INNEON, the European Network for Eco-Innovation Investment, will present its achievements and future perspectives during a dinner debate at the European Parliament in Brussels on the evening of 31 May 2016. The event, hosted by MEP Pablo Zalba Bidegain, will help launching the network into its next phase, involving an offer of its services to Europe’s Regions.
During the dinner, entrepreneurs and investors (Business Angels, Venture Capital Funds and Corporate investors) from the INNEON network will share their experience with the network and debate about obstacles and solutions to accelerate the commercialisation of eco-innovation. The potential of eco-innovation for Europe and its regions will then be discussed by representatives from EURADA and the European Commission, DG Environment.
Confirmed speakers includes:
- Joanna Drake, Deputy Director-General of DG Environment, European Commission.
- Christian Saublens, Former Director of EURADA - European Association of Development Agencies.
- Joost Waeterloos, Technology Scouting Leader Europe, Dow Chemical (Belgium).
- Rolf Nagel, Founding Member, Munich Venture Partners (Germany).
- Andrew Aldridge, Board Member, Green Angel Syndicate (United Kingdom).
- William Janssen, CEO Desolenator (United Kingdom).
INNEON aims to extend access to public and private funding sources available for eco-innovative young companies in Europe, offering bespoke coaching support to a select cohort of entrepreneurs and providing a unique forum dedicated to the interaction between relevant investors (Business Angels, Venture Capital Funds, Corporate investors) and innovators.
ZABALA Innovation Consulting coordinates this network than up to now, has screened more than 150 entrepreneurs’ business opportunities from all over Europe and engaged 56 investors to the network.