This year, the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) is back from 4 to 8 June for its 13th edition, and with it the most important European conference in Brussels dedicated to sustainable energy policy issues. It is time to make an impact and take the lead in the clean energy transition by hosting a session at the EUSEW Policy Conference (5-7 June)!
Do you have a great proposal for a compelling session that would stimulate the promotion of energy transition and sustainability? You can submit your application until 23 February. Do not miss out on this opportunity to share your knowledge and gain exposure for your organisation.
You can find further information about the eligibility, session formats, assessment rules and the application process for the sessions here.
And don't forget that you also can apply or nominate someone for the EU Sustainable Energy Awards (deadline 23 February), and become part of a European network by organising an Energy Day!
Besides the EU Sustainable Policy Conference, you also can participate in the following activities:
- The EU Sustainable Energy Awards
- Date: 06.06
- Do you Know an energy champion or do you want to apply for an award? It’s time for your project to shine!
- Apply or nominate someone
- Networking Village
- Date: 06.06 to 07.06.2018
- Celebrate ideas, gain information and make meaningful connections at the Networking Village!
- Energy Days
- Date 01.05 to 30.06.2018
- Join an European-wide network to raise your event's visibility and share your knowledge by signing up for an Energy Day!
Become an energy ambassador!