ZABALA’s Belgium office currently counts 10 collaborators, and in view of expanding its activities in Belgium, is looking to recruit a Research and Innovation Consultant.
The position entails the following functions:
- Coordinating and writing project proposals to various funding entities (EU H2020 or LIFE programme mainly or local funding authorities)
- Supporting in the negotiation of projects selected for funding
- Supporting Clients in the management of their projects portfolio
- Supporting the Belgian office Director in the prospection of new clients
- Executing work according to the company procedures and current legislation in line with labour regulations.
Studies: Master degree or equivalent in:
- Engineering or
- Chemical / Environmental / technical studies
Languages: Fluent in English and Dutch mandatory.
- Any additional spoken or written language
Experience: Not required. Previous experience in similar positions will be valorised.
- Good writing skills,
- Interest for Innovation,
- Willingness to work in an international environment,
- Capacity to work in a team,
- Available as soon as possible