BREXIT: new guidelines for UK participants in H2020 projects
Based on the statement issued by the UK, the bids that are submitted before the end of 2020 will be eligible for Horizon 2020. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has guaranteed to fulfil this promise. The funding will apply for the lifetime of your project.
UKRI will also deliver the funding guarantee to UK recipients of funding through the following programmes if required:
- Framework Programme 7 (FP7)
- Research Fund for Coal and Steel (RFCS)
- Euratom Research and Training (Euratom R&T)
How to prepare for Brexit
The down-mentioned links provide further information based on different scenario:
- the Commission notifies you that your bid has been successful before Brexit
- the Commission notifies you that your bid has been successful after Brexit
- you have submitted an application before Brexit to a call not open to third country participation that is due to be assessed after Brexit
The official statement by the UK government can be found here.
Are you interested with all content related to "Horizon Europe"?
Subscribe you to our newsletter and we will keep you updated to the latest news
You may also be interested in: