The European Commission (EC) has included 16 million euros to the call "Europe in a changing world: inclusive, innovative and reflective societies" (Challenge 6) that has allowed the opening of six new topics. This new investment has been opened to research groups, and a larger allocation will be granted for the RESARVER action (Pension Funds for research).
The new research lines will open on November 6 and close on March 14, 2019. These ones are:
- TRANSFORMATIONS-16-2019: Social platform on the impact assessment and the quality of interventions in European historical environment and cultural heritage sites
- TRANSFORMATIONS-17-2019: Societal challenges and the arts
- GOVERNANCE-16-2019: Reversing Inequalities
- GOVERNANCE-17-2019: Democratic crisis? Resolving socio-economic and political challenges to reinvigorate democracies
- GOVERNANCE-18-2019: Innovation in government - building an agile and citizen-centric public sector
- GOVERNANCE-19-2019: A European Social Catalyst Fund to scale up high performers social innovations in the provision of social services