FET-Open Research and Innovation Actions (RIA): next deadline on 16 May 2018
FET Open supports early stage collaborative science and technology research, aimed at the development of radically new technologies of the future. The funded multi-beneficiary projects involve a wide range of actors, mostly from universities and research organisations, but also SMEs and industry partners, with a common goal of exploration of new technological possibilities, inspired by cutting-edge science, unconventional interdisciplinary collaborations or new research and innovation practices.
The next cut-off date for the submission of proposals under the Future and Emerging Technologies Open (FET-Open) scheme for Research and Innovation Actions (RIA) is 16 May 2018.
In order to help potential applicants in finding all the relevant information about the Horizon 2020 FET-Open funding scheme, in particular on how to prepare and submit a FET-Open proposal, how does the evaluation process work and what are the relevant evaluation criteria, the Research Executive Agency (REA) put together a comprehensive information package:
- Would you like to know what the FET-Open Gatekeepers are? This short videoexplains it.
- You have not participated in the ICT Proposers' Day in Budapest, 2017, but you would like to see the presentations of the FET-Open programme? You can watch the video recording and download the slides here.
- The most Frequently Asked Questions about FET Open can be found under section FAQs
- Do you know where to find the FET-Open funding opportunities on the Participant Portal? The currently open FET-Open calls can be found here.
- Would you like to find out about the currently funded FET-Open projects? Please, check them out on the FET-Open homepage.
- Do you still have questions or doubts? Please contact the Research Enquiry Service at this link.
The upcoming cut-off dates in the Work Programme 2018-2020 for the submission of proposals under the FET-Open scheme for Research and Innovation Actions (RIA) are the following:
- 16 May 2018
- 24 January 2019
- 18 September 2019
- 13 May 2020
Don't miss any of our R&D calls.
Suscribe you to our newsletter and we will keep you updated to the latest news
You may also be interested in: