New networking tool available for Horizon 2020 proposers for the 2015-2016 calls in ICT for Health, Wellbeing and Demographic Change (SC1)
This tool is limited to the topics of SC1 (Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing) in Horizon 2020 which:
- Are listed under the calls that opened in October 2015 with a closing date in 2016.
- Are ICT-centred (topics managed by DG CONNECT),
How to use the tool
To make yourself known as a potential partner:
- Log onto the website using your Digital Agenda Portal events profile. If you do not have a profile yet, you can create one on the spot. Make your profile public and activate the "Email Me" feature.
- Fill in your partner profile, indicate which of the topics you are interested in, give details of relevance to potential partners.
- See proposers' ideas, comment on the ideas, contact the proposers.
If you have a concrete project idea:
- Enter your project idea and allocate it to the relevant call topic.
- Your contribution will immediately appear online. You can edit it at all times afterwards.
In particular, the tool is aimed to facilitate consortium creation for the following listed calls:
- Active ageing and self-management of health
- Methods and data
- Health care provision and integrated care
- Cross-cutting activities (Focus Area) Internet of Things : IoT-01-2016: Large Scale Pilots Pilot 1: Smart living environments for ageing well
- Digital Security Focus Area: DS-03-2016: Increasing digital security of health related data on a systemic level
- Coordination activities:
- SC1-HCO-10–2016: Support for Europe’s leading Health ICT SMEs
- SC1-HCO-11–2016: Coordinated action to support the recognition of Silver Economy opportunities arising from demographic change
- SC1-HCO-12–2016: Digital health literacy
- SC1-HCO-13-2016: Healthcare Workforce IT skills
- SC1-HCO-14–2016: EU-US interoperability roadmap
- SC1-HCO-15-2016: EU eHealth Interoperability conformity assessment
- SC1-HCO-16-2016: Standardisation needs in the field of ICT for Active and Healthy Ageing
- Innovation in SMEs:SMEInst-06-2016-2017 - Accelerating market introduction of ICT solutions for Health, Well-Being and Ageing Well
Source: European Commission
Don't miss any of our R&D calls.
Suscribe you to our newsletter and we will keep you updated to the latest news
You may also be interested in: