At Zabala Innovation our mission is to turn innovation into a key factor in the competitiveness of organisations. Innovation is our core: from strategy to management, including the search for funding.
We analyse investment projects and business activity to obtain the maximum support in regional, national and European innovation support programmes. For Zabala Innovation, people are our main asset; the culture of innovation would not be possible without the human factor and talent. We have a team of more than 400 professionals, including more than 50 PhDs, who work in our 12 sites to help our clients grow.
The candidate will perform different functions in the preparation and management of European projects, including:
- Management with clients: information on calls for proposals and identification of projects.
- Analysis of the fit of research projects with European calls (LIFE, HORIZON EUROPE, INTERREG, UIA, H2020).
- Support to coordinators in the definition of projects.
- Search for partners at European level.
- Consortium management during the proposal preparation process.
- Elaboration of project reports.
- Participation in the funded projects by carrying out management tasks, dissemination, exploitation of results, etc.
Al least 5 years
Full time, possibility of teleworking
Desired skills and knowledge
- Degree/master’s degree in industrial engineering, telecommunications or similar.
- Project management
- Communication skills
- Resident in Pamplona or surrounding area.
- English level: minimum C1. Knowledge of a language other than English is an asset.
- Driving licence.
- Previous experience in European calls for proposals and in R&D&I project management (LIFE, HORIZON EUROPE, INTERREG, UIA, H2020) will be an asset.