Preparation and management of European R&D&I projects for companies, technology centres and universities.
The candidate will perform different functions in the preparation and management of European projects, including the following:
- Management with clients: information on calls for proposals and identification of projects.
- Analysis of the fit of research projects with European calls (LIFE, HORIZON EUROPE, INTERREG, UIA, H2020).
- Support to coordinators in the definition of projects.
- Search for partners at European level.
- Consortium management during the proposal preparation process.
- Elaboration of project reports.
- Participation in the funded projects by carrying out management tasks, dissemination, exploitation of results, etc.
Al least 3 years
Full time, possibility of teleworking
Desired skills and knowledge
- Degree/master’s degree in industrial engineering, telecommunications or similar.
- Resident in Seville or surrounding area.
- English level: minimum C1.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Communication skills.
- Capacity for self-management.
- Driving licence.
- Knowledge of a language other than English is an asset.
- Previous experience in European calls for proposals and in R&D&I project management (LIFE, HORIZON EUROPE, INTERREG, UIA, H2020) will be an asset.
- Experience in the management of national grants will be an asset.