Descripción del puesto
The European Union is in the midst of a transformation to tackle climate change, help achieve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and boost competitiveness and growth, and to this end it has created the largest programme to date for funding research and innovation (Horizon Europe).
At Zabala Innovation we have been accompanying our clients for the financing of European projects since the first Framework Programme, having an office in Brussels since 1994. In this work:
- You will know the main initiatives, technologies, roadmaps, projects and important agents at European level in your area of technical expertise.
- You will advise the company’s clients on the best avenues of European public funding for their strategic lines.
- You will prepare the technical proposals needed to apply for public funding, supporting the project manager in aligning the project idea with European priorities, defining the concept, finding and managing partners and drafting the proposal (both technical aspects and those related to the impact of the project and its future commercial exploitation).
- You will be part of the technical office of the funded European projects and you will support the coordinator and the project partners in the administrative – financial – legal management with your own methodology and tools based on the FP.
- You will participate in the funded projects carrying out tasks of communication, dissemination and exploitation of results.
Al least 2 years
Full time, possibility of teleworking
Aptitudes y conocimientos deseados
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in industrial engineering, chemistry, pharmacy, biology, biotechnology, etc.
- Level of English: minimum C1.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Communication skills.
- Capacity for self-management.
- Knowledge of a language other than English is an asset.
- Previous experience in European calls and management of R&D&I projects (LIFE, HORIZON EUROPE, H2020) will be an asset.
- Doctorate degree valued.