EUHubs4Data: Open call for financial support to implement data driven solutions
Apply before the 8th of February 2021 to join the EUHubs4Data ecosystem.
The EC funded EUHubs4Data project has allocated €5.8 million to provide support to third parties to undertake up a set of data-driven cross-border experiments through three rounds of open calls.
In its first open call, already opened, the project is inviting SMEs (including start-ups) and groups of web entrepreneurs to propose experiments that make use of the EUHubs4Data federated catalogue of data-driven services and datasets for the development of innovative products or advanced services.
EUHubs4Data: General Information about the 1st open call
- Total call budget: €600,000
- Maximum Nº of experiments: 10
- Funding per experiment: €60,000
- Expected duration of each experiment: 9 months
- Important DATES:
- Call opening: 14/12/20202
- Call Deadline: 08/02/2021, 12:00 (noon) CEST
Find here the application guidelines.
To hear more about the application process and what you can expect from Data-Driven Innovation and Experimentation programme, join the webinar on the 12th of January 2021 at 12:00 CET.
What is in for you?
- Access to the latest developments on Data Analytics and advanced assets on Big Data.
- Technical & business coaching and continuous follow-up support by Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) valued up to €70k per experiment.
- €60k financial support
- Visibility and promotion.
- Exploitation plan
Individual SME legally established in an eligible country.
- Headcount in Annual Work Unit (AWU) less than 250.
- Annual turnover less or equal to €50 million or annual balance sheet total, less or equal to €43 million.
Group of individuals
When there is not a constituted SME, the applicants could be a group between 2 to 4 individuals legally established in an eligible country and with a written commitment to have set up a legally registered SME if their experiment reaches the funds.
- The Member States of the European Union, including their outermost regions;
- The Overseas Countries and Territories linked to the Member States;
H2020 Associated countries: according to the updated list published by the EC at http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/grants_manual/hi/3cpart/h2020-hi-list-ac_en.pdf