One year has passed since fifteen European Innovation Consultants united during the R&I days in Brussels on the 24th of September 2019, launching what has now become the European Working Group of Innovation Consultants (EWGIC).
- 24 September 2019: the creation of EWGIC with 15 members
- 25 September 2019: Manifesto release, to support Professional project management in Horizon Europe
- 21 November 2019: launch of EWGIC’s LinkedIn account
- 27 March 2020: launch of EWGIC’s website www.ewgic.eu
- 31 March 2020: launch of EWGIC’s Twitter account
- 7 April 2020: publication of “EWGIC Calls for an EIC Airdrop” Position Paper
- 11 June 2020: publication of EWGIC’s Code of Conduct which promotes best practices, mutual respect and basic competition rules among European Innovation Consultants
- 24 July 2020: publication of “EU Recovery Needs Innovation” Position Paper
- 8 September 2020: publication of “EIC Accelerator: 15 recommendations to reduce the part of luck vs skills in the selection of future European deeptech champions” Position Paper
In addition, EWGIC currently counts:
- 41 member companies and organisations, representing over 18 European countries
- Over 160 Manifesto signatures
- 3 Position Papers that include challenges and recommendations related to the Innovation ecosystem in Europe.
Read more about EWGIC here.