The European Technology and Innovation Platform Smart Networks for Energy Transition (ETIP SNET) aims to guide research, development & innovation to support Europe’s energy transition. In this context, since 2016, it organises every year a series of regional workshops where EU, nationally and regionally funded projects can present their achievements and contribute to the debate on energy transition. From 2021 to 2023, ETIP SNET foresees 8 regional workshops.
ETIP SNET is now pleased to invite energy sector stakeholders to register for the 13th regional workshop taking place on 9th November 2021.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
EU, nationally and regionally funded R&I projects that contribute with their use cases to at least one of the following themes:
- 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐢s𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐔 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬
- 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡-𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
- 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥; 𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
- 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐬, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐲
During the workshop, each of these four themes is discussed in a separate project session.
For more information and to register visit www.etip-snet.eu
More about the ETIP SNET Regional Workshops
The ETIP SNET regional workshops are an important platform for regional and national stakeholders:
- to showcase their innovation projects at EU level,
- to receive insights in best practices on energy system integration within different national contexts,
- to help steer a realistic picture and scenarios for the energy system integration to be funded at EU-level, and
- to network and create new opportunities for business development and cooperation within European calls.