DigiFed opens its third call for applications to boost the adoption of advanced digital technologies for European SMEs focused on non-digital businesses.
DigiFed Open Call helps applicants implement business plans for the sustainability of the federation of Digital Innovation Hubs designated by the European Commission while providing key support mechanisms for both individual companies and groups of SMEs to foster the introduction of digital technologies in their product-and-service offerings.
Digital maturity of the SMEs: DigiFed
The Open Call Application Experiment (AEs) directly supports SMEs and Midcaps with different levels of digital maturity:
- Low digital maturity – the call offers the capacity for SMEs to catch up and upgrade their skills and existing products with dedicated services, tools and solutions.
- Higher digital maturity – the call offers further innovative technology integration as well as access to potential customers including larger industrial stakeholders.
Types of Application Experiment
The third open call presents three types of Application Experiment:
- Single AE: involves one European SME and one DigiFed Technical partner which provides support and expertise.
- Twin AE: involves two European SMEs with complementary expertise and legally based in two different countries (cross-border condition).
- Twin AE with one low-digitalized company: involves two SMEs cooperating cross-border, of which at least one with a low digital maturity level. In this configuration, Twin applicants can request the additional optional support of a DigiFed Technical partner.
The deadline to apply for the Application Experiment is the 8th of June 2021.
DigiFed offers a Live Helpdesk every Thursday between 15:30 to 16:30 until the 8th of June 2021. Do you have questions regarding the application process? Tune in HERE