The just launched ZABALA's european website is nominated under the "Leaders" cathegory of the .eu Web Awards. ZABALA is also partner of two of the european projects nominated. The voting form is now open!
ZABALA’s new european website, zabala.eu, is nominated for the .eu Web Awards. It is an online competition organised by the European Registry for Internet Domains (EURID), the non-profit organization designated by the European Commission for the registration of web names that operates the .eu level domain.
The awards are designed to recognize the best websites that use extensions .eu or. Ею, and ZABALA is participating in the “Leaders” cathegory. The winners will be announced on the Awards ceremony held in September 2021.
The voting form is opened until the 5th of August 2021 and you can vote for ZABALA’s website here!
The .eu Web Awards distinguish five different categories:
- Leaders: Directed to companies with more than ten workers. There are those companies established in the national market aimed at expanding and acquiring new markets, including e-commerce.
- Rising Stars: Aimed at start-ups and e-commerce, and with a total number of employees between 1-10.
- Laurels: Aimed at websites that represent educational institutions, charitable organisations or pan European projects.
- The house of.EU: Directed to web pages or blogs dedicated to media or entertainment.
- Better World: Directed to web pages with a clear environmental message.
The 3 eligible websites under each category with the most votes will become the 2021 .eu Web Awards finalists, which will be revealed on 16 August. Finally, finalists with the highest scores from the jury will be selected as winners and will be announced during the Awards ceremony held in September 2021.
The nominated projects in which ZABALA is involved
In addition, there are 2 projects (SENATOR and FLAGSHIP) that have been nominated for the .Eu Web Awards in which ZABALA participates as a partner, leading the Dissemination and Communication work packages:
- The SENATOR project aims to achieve sustainable logistics in cities: to minimize the negative impacts that freight delivery causes and to constitute an effective means of collaboration between the agents involved in the urban logistics process. The project will develop a smart network operator supported on an ICT Platform for integrated logistics operations, that aims to create a new urban logistic model focused on the four urban layers: end-receiver, transport, logistics and infrastructure. If you want to have a look at the website, you can do it here. To vote for SENATOR, click here.
- The FLAGSHIP project has the objective of reducing the Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) for floating offshore wind power to the range 40-60 €/MWh by 2030. The initiative will develop and fabricate the first +10 MW Floating Offshore Wind Turbine assembled on a floating semi-submersible concrete structure in the Norwegian North Sea. If you want to have a look at the website, you can do it here. To vote for FLAGSHIP, click here.
SENATOR has been nominated in the “Laurels” category, related to the pan European projects. On the other hand, FLAGSHIP in “Better World” category, for the environmental message.